Elementary Report Cards
Due to school closures caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Santa Clara Unified parents/guardians will use the Aeries Parent Portal to view their child’s 2020-2021 Trimester 2 elementary report card. Report cards will be ready to view after March 5, 2021.
Use the following instructions to access the Parent Portal from your personal computer.
Aeries Parent Portal Login Page Instructions
To access the report card, visit the Aeries Parent Portal login webpage:
- If you have used the Aeries Parent Portal before, you will need to reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password” button.
- If this is your first time using the Aeries Parent Portal, you received an email at the beginning of the school year with instructions on how to create your account. If you did not receive the email please contact technical support (see instructions below).
Step 1: Report Cards
You will now see several tabs:
- Click on Grades (1),
- Report Card History (2) and
- Year 2020-2021, 2nd quarter (trimester 2)
- Click on the English or Spanish link to display the report card
Step 2: Siblings
If you are already logged into the portal for one child, you may hover over "change student" and click on "add new student."
- If you have other technical difficulties accessing the parent portal, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions regarding your child’s report card, please contact your school office.